Get control of this one thing and you will be able to successfully lose weight.
If you fail to get control of this you can exercise for hours every day and you will still struggle with your weight loss.
Find out how to get control by watching this short video I created.
Now I know you still want to enjoy delicious desserts from time to time so how can you do that when you are cutting out sugar?
It is easy actually. Here are some delicious high protein desserts that you can substitute for your normal desserts and save calories on the excess sugar.
Here are just a few of the mouth-watering recipes waiting for you on the next page.
- Yummy Vanilla Cake packed with a body-sculpting 35 grams of protein… p.4
- Velvety Orange mousse packed with an incredible 42 grams of protein..p.14
- Sinfully delicious Chocolate Cherry Parfait with just 1 gram of fat and 31 grams of protein? Yes!… p.16
- The Famous 65 calorie Decadent Chocolate-Covered Coconut Truffles… p.17
- Go back to your childhood with our comforting Ice Cream Sandwich – but the “healthy” version crammed with 34g of protein and only 3g of fat… p.40
- Ever heard of a hot fudge topping for your ice cream with 28 grams of protein? Well now you have!..p.51
- Chewy “No Bake” Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that are just 92 calories… p. 1
- Guilt-Free French Toast with just 106 calories (perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast!)…p.23