Here is a question I get asked from time to time and I have given my apply in this video below. I also include a healthy nighttime snack I sometimes eat before I go to bed.
Question: What Type Of Protein Should I Eat Before Bed To Promote Recovery And Greater Fat Loss?
Answer: See video below
Before Bed Snack:
All Natural Vanilla Yogurt (quantity you desire)
Vanilla Protein Powder (1 scoop protein powder)
Mix together until it becomes a pudding type consistency.
Want more protein powder recipes?
Here are just a few of the mouth-watering recipes waiting for you inside this FREE downloadable book
- Yummy Vanilla Cake packed with a body-sculpting 35 grams of protein… p.4
- Velvety Orange mousse packed with an incredible 42 grams of protein..p.14
- Sinfully delicious Chocolate Cherry Parfait with just 1 gram of fat and 31 grams of protein? Yes!… p.16
- The Famous 65 calorie Decadent Chocolate-Covered Coconut Truffles… p.17
- Go back to your childhood with our comforting Ice Cream Sandwich – but the “healthy” version crammed with 34g of protein and only 3g of fat… p.40
- Ever heard of a hot fudge topping for your ice cream with 28 grams of protein? Well now you have!..p.51
- Chewy “No Bake” Chocolate Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies that are just 92 calories… p. 1
- Guilt-Free French Toast with just 106 calories (perfect for a quick, healthy breakfast!)…p.23